Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pictures from France

Hello everyone!

This is Serge Riege posting, and I'd like to let you know that I'm not in France with the group, but thanks to Lauren Bretz I have some pictures to share with you (the beloved family and friends). With the Ipad it seems we had some difficulty uploading photos to our blog, simply because of the different technology. An Ipad let me remind you is not exactly like a computer so there was a compatibility issue of some sort. Anyways, Lauren has been posting pictures I believe from her I-touch on facebook and so they aren't the best of quality, but still a picture is a picture. So enjoy!



That's all for now. I will be posting more as they become available to me. To my fellow classmates, I hope you guys are enjoying every second over there and making memories that will last a life time. I wish I was able to be there with you, but tis life I suppose.



Love,

Serge Riege :) <3

9 comments:

  1. Hello to Lydia and Group from her family in Maine

    By the pictures, it looks like you all are having an awesome time. We are enjoying the blog and hope you all continue to have a safe and fun time!

    S/K/A/M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, It's Chase!!! Enjoy every second and breathe it in!!! I miss France so much. I am loving watching your trip through facebook. Au revoir!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donna and SHS peeps! It looks like ya'all are having fun!!!! The pictures look beautiful!!! The time here is 2:30pm and it's 96 degrees!!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna-

    Looks like you're having a wonderful time. Tigers dropped out of 1st place with a 4-2 loss last night. Red Wings signed Miller, Ericsson, and Eaves. Happy July 4th!!See you when you get back.

    Love
    Aunt Mary Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting some pictures - you all look like you are having a fabulous time! And, you have so much more to see and do :) Lydia, is your knee still doing ok? Thanks for the email via Madame's Ipad - it made my day and you make me laugh and smile!! Praying for you all every day and can't wait to see you! Love you tons - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyd's and the rest of the Paris travel club from Michigan,it's Nan and Pa again.It's July 2 and the temp is in the 90s-very hot here. How has the weather been in France? The blog is working great and the photos are wonderful. Keep taking pictures Lydia, and try to get some shots of the sights in and not just all faces of friends if you can squeeze in the time for the sights. Continue to enjoy your time there as soon you will no longer be in fantacy land but back to reality under mama's watchful eye. We miss you and love you. Bon Jour. Love, Nan & Pa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Garrett and the rest of the world travelers. Love the pictures, thank you Justin. Can't wait to hear about all the exciting places you went and your experiences!

    Love from Garrett's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYn_30q9vcE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning ... Donna,

    I'm watching THE VIEW on July 5th and everyone was saying what they were doing while on hiatus. Barbara Walters mentioned that she was in Paris and went to Claude Monet's home last night. Did you see her there?

    Hope your final days of France are filled with special moments. Enjoy "gay Paree"!

    Love, Aunt Katherine

    ReplyDelete